Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or better
Supported by our “legendary” RWA fast response for customer support… telephone hotline, fax, and e-mail.
Security – Permissions can be assigned for
Each User, or department
Add, change, delete or inquiry only
Multi Level Security.
Print Reports on Demand
Easy Downloads to all Microsoft Office Products.
- User Defined Master Tables
All State mandated OPM reports and all State Mandated Electronically filed Forms.
- Automatic calculation of elderly freeze tax benefit and elderly home owners tax credit program
- Change of Certificates
- Full integration with Collection Module
- Cama Bridges
- Personal Property Penalty notices and reports
- Automated pricing of regular and supplemental motor vehicle records, values from book value along with Vin Decoder Import/Export
- FILE EXPORT options include Microsoft Word, Excel, PDF, or other text file
Tax Collection system integrated easy to use billing system
On-line (real-time) cash collection system
15 year tax history inquiry
Delinquent bills, warrants, statements, liens, back tax reports, over payment and refund history reports
Interfaces with Our Own R Walsh Associates Financial and Utility Billing Packages and or Any other Financial Module.
On-line delinquent statements with user defined penalty and tax payer status codes and fees
Automatically process lock-box, escrow and bank services
Posted rate books
All State Mandated OPM reports
Automated Put-On and Take-Offs/Single Putons
Tax Payments and History Lookup
Handles Usage, Metered, Assessment and various types of bills including C-Pace and Trash
Rates can be metered, flat rate or fixture usage, or assessment based on footage, acreage, property value, units, or fees
This system does interface directly with the GEMS.NET Tax Collection Module
Capability of adding usage surcharge fees
Ability to set minimum metered bill amounts by Rate Code
Ability to interface to data collection reader files
Ability to assign District and Phase to accounts